maanantai 1. toukokuuta 2017

Videocast - Episode 2

In this week's videocast I have two finished shawls to show. I shortly tell what's on the needles and the rest of time I speak about my actual subject: 8 shades of grey cardigans / sweaters. I show my earlier projects and tell more about them and how the yarns I've used have behaved when wearing the knits.





Shownotes:

Finished objects:
Aglea shawl by Meiju K-P (link to my project page)
Knotions magazine
My Shockwaves shawl project page in Ravelry

What's on the needles:
Find your fade shawl by Andrea Mowry
My fade project page in Ravelry
Pavement sweater by Veera Välimäki (no project page set up yet)

8 shades of grey cardigans / sweaters:
Warszawa soft by Meiju K-P
My Warszawa soft Ravelry project page
DISCLAIMER: in podcast I spoke about saddle shoulders* in Warszawa soft cardigan, but the cardigan has dropped shoulders! I totally mixed up terms.

Be open minded cardigan by Hanna Maciejewska
My Be open minded Ravelry project page
Aureed by Meiju K-P
My Aureed Ravelry project page
Hanke dress by Justyna Lorkowska
My Hanke dress Ravelry project page
link to tubular cast off video in Youtube (this is just one of the many)
Cafune cardigan by Meiju K-P
My Cafune Ravelry project page
Light Trails sweater by Suvi Simola
My Light Trails Ravelry project page
Rue Cambon cardigan by Hanna Maciejewska
My Rue Cambon Ravelry project page
Silversmith hoodie by Meiju K-P * this cardigan has saddle shoulders, which I failed to mention.
My Silversmith Ravelry project page

You can find me as KnittingArchivist from Ravelry and in Instagram I'm knittingarchivist.

Thank you for listening and Happy knitting!


Ei kommentteja: