sunnuntai 2. huhtikuuta 2017

Videocast - Episode 1

So instead of writing much of a blog I've decided to make video casts about my knitting hobby! I'm planning to post once a month or once in a three weeks period. Here's the first episode of my videocast!





Shownotes:

Podcasts I mention:

Never not Knitting by Alana Dakos
Knitpicks Podcast
Curious Handmade by Helen Stewart
Knitting Pipeline By Paula Emmons-Fuessle
Shinybees by Jo Millmane
Pomcast by Pompom Quarterly

Videocasts I mention:
Tuin Kutomo
Knitting Expat
Stitched in Sweden

What I am wearing:
Travel light cardigan by Suvi Simola
My Travel light project page in Ravelry
Pikkuveli cardigan by Suvi Simola, yes the patterin is in Finnish and English!

What's on the needles:
Find your Fade by Andrea Mowry
My Fade project page in Ravelry (sorry, there's not much info yet!)
Marled magic Mystery shawl by Stephen West
Shockwaves shawl by Beata Jezek
My Shockwaves project page in Ravelry
Liito shawl by Veera Välimäki
Betsy Makes instruction for project bag

Future plans:
Pavement sweater by Veera Välimäki
Laine Magazine
Piece of Silver sweater by Veera Välimäki
Interpretations 4
East or West sweater by Joji Locatelli
Side by side shawl by Veera Välimäki
Fast Forward tunic by Veera Välimäki
Jyväskylä Summerknit Festival 6th July - 10th July
Interpretations 3
My Breathing Space project page in Ravelry
Light Rain by Joji Locatelli

You can find me as KnittingArchivist from Ravelry and in Instagram I'm knittingarchivist.

Happy Knitting and thank you for listening! :)

Ei kommentteja: